Thursday 6 February 2014

Disco nail art with Winstonia W216

Hi there, readers! A few days ago I received the new Winstonia stamping plates (Second Set) and today I did the first mani with them! I chose years 70s plate...
For this nail art I used nail foil. I started applying a silver nail polish as  base (one coat of Deborah "Chrome Effect" 840)...when it dried I used special glue for nail  foils. I waited at least 5 or 6 minutes, then I've applied different silver foils for each finger. To protect them I used a water-based paint (the same one normally used for decoupage). Finally I stamped with Winstonia W-216 and Konad black.

--------

Ciao lettrici! Pochi giorni fa ho ricevuto le nuove piastre della Winstonia (Secondo Set) e oggi ho fatto la prima manicure con una di esse! Ho scelto la piastra sugli anni 70 ... 
Per questa nail art ho usato il foil per unghie. Ho iniziato applicando uno smalto argento  come base (una mano di Deborah "Chrome Effect" 840) ... quando è asciugato ho usato la colla speciale per foil. Ho aspettato almeno 5 o 6 minuti, poi ho applicato diversi foil argentati per ogni dito. Per proteggerli ho usato una vernice a base d'acqua (la stessa normalmente utilizzata per il decoupage). Infine ho timbrato con Winstonia W-216 e Konad nero.


 You can buy this plates here 


È possibile acquistare queste piastre qui


I bought most of my nail foils from Naildelights.com


La maggior parte dei miei foil li ho comprati da Naildelights.com




What I used:

Cosa ho usato


  1. Nail Polish: Deborah 7 Days Long" 840 + some silver nail foils
  2. Stamping Plate: Winstonia W-216
  3. Stamping with: Konad black
  4. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry
Have a nice day!!!


2 comments:

  1. Complimenti, sei bravissima con lo stamping! O_°
    Tanto di cappello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti ringrazio!!!! Sei davvero gentile :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*