Saturday 12 April 2014

Kiko DENIM Nail Lacquer Review Part 2






Hi girls! Some days ago I've seen Kiko Denim Nail Lacquers on sale at 1.90€ (about 2.60$)!!! So, I bought three of them (459 Woodstock Cream, 461 Art Poppy Red and 463 Evasion Lawn Green). This collection have a satin effect. More than a month ago I made a review the other five Kiko Denim (you can see the post here). I applied  two coat for each nail polish.
Here are the swatches:

Ciao ragazze! Qualche giorno fa ho visto i Kiko Denim Nail lacquers  in vendita a 1.90 €! Così ne  ho comprato tre (459 Woodstock Cream, 461 Art Poppy Red and 463 Evasion Lawn Green).   Questa collezione ha un effetto satinato. Più di un mese fa ho fatto una recensione degli altri cinque Kiko Denim (puoi vedere il post qui). Ho applicato due mani per ogni smalto.
 Ecco gli swatches:


459 Woodstock Cream

461 Art Poppy Red

463 Evasion Lawn Green





 I tried to stamp with them and  (apart from Kiko 459) they work well like the other Kiko Denim polishes!


Ho provato a timbrare con essi e (a parte Kiko 459)funzionano bene come gli altri smalti Kiko Denim!


Kiko Denim 459, 461 and 463






Here is an  image that show you how stamp the other five Kiko Denim nail lacquers...


Ecco un'immagine che mostra come timbrano  gli altri cinque smalti Kiko Denim...

Kiko Denim 460, 462, 464, 465 and 466






Thanks for reading!
Have a nice weekend :)


9 comments:

  1. I had no idea Kiko had the demin line. I hope it's not a limited edition because it's going to be a while until I can go to the store and check them out (and definitely buy some).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest you hurry ...they are beautiful!!!! *____*

      Delete
  2. Wow these look nice and stamp so well. Where can we find Kiko polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find them here http://www.kikocosmetics.it/make-up/mani/smalti.html and here http://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk/.../hands/nail-polishes.html ...But I don't know if they ship worldwide :(
    I asked Kiko if there are other site that ship worldwide...if they answer me I let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For USA there is a link dedicated (http://www.kikocosmetics.us/), but however, there isn't still a shop on line.
      Kiko gave me also this other link that show all countries where is possible buy their products on line: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/

      Delete
  4. *_____*
    Questa è un'ottima giustificazione per il fatto che, avendoli trovati in offerta, mi sono portata a casa anche colori che non mi piacevano granchè. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. In effetti non sono dei bellissimi colori..... ma per stampare non sono male *___*

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*