Thursday 22 January 2015

Wet n Wild French White Crème And Born Pretty BP Plate










Hi girls!!! In my previous post I review some BP plates from Born Pretty Store  and immediately after I couldn't resist from making a new nail art...
I chosen BP-17 plate....
On a white base a made a double stamping with two different colors.
I used two homemade stamping polishes: magenta and electric blue (obtained mixing some stamping polishes in an empty bottle)!!!! 
Manicure simple but effective :)
You can buy this plate HERE....Remember to use 10% Off code: ABYW10

Below you will find my video tutorial about this nail art and the review of Born Pretty  BP plates!!!






Ciao ragazze !!! Nel mio post precedente ho recensito alcuni piatti BP di Born Pretty Store  e subito dopo non ho potuto resistere dal fare una nuova nail art ...
Ho scelto la piastra BP-17....
Su una base bianca un fatto un doppio stamping con due colori diversi.
Ho usato due smalti per stampare fatti da me: magenta e blu elettrico (ottenuti mescolando alcuni smalti per stamping in una boccetta vuota) !!!!
Manicure semplice ma d?effetto :)
È possibile acquistare questa piastra  QUI .... Ricordate di usare il  seguente codice per ottenere il 10% di sconto: ABYW10

Qui di seguito troverete il mio video tutorial su questa nail art e la recensione degli stamping  BP Born Pretty!!!
















Wet n Wild French White Crème and homemade stamping polishes 
(magenta and electric blue)



Born Pretty BP-17



Here is my video tutorial:
 Eccovi il mio video tutorial:







What I used:
Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  2. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BP-17
  3. Stamping Polish: Homemade stamping polishes (magenta and electric blue)
  4. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry and then Essence XXXL 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*