Wednesday 22 July 2015

Cici&Sisi Gold Stamper And Scraper Set Swatches And Review





Hi Everyone! As I promised today I wish to show you the Cici&Sisi Gold Stamper and Scraper Set!!!
I love the retro style of this stamper available in gold and silver!
In the package you will find a scraper, a stamper and a refill head.....The scraper is plastic, so it won't damage your plate. The stamper heads are both firm and you can clean it with a Lint roller but also with acetone and a cotton pad.
They measure 2.3 cm of diameter....not so big if you have  nails very long. I had no problem with my nails!!!
I tested this stamper with Konad, Mundo de Unas and Magnonails and it works perfectly....The images stamped are very crisp!
In the video tutorial below I show how works this stamper!
I used it for my new manicure:
I applied Kiko 853 as a base. I stamped with  Konad "Wine Red", Mundo De Unas "Mexican Pink" 15 and Magno Nails Violet and I used Cici&Sisi 28 plate (Set Jumbo 5)
Cici&Sisi Gold Stamper and Scraper Set is available here  and Cici&Sisi 28 here.




Ciao A Tutti! Come promesso oggi vorrei mostrarvi Cici&Sisi Gold Stamper and Scraper Set!!!
Mi piace lo stile retrò di questo stamper disponibile in oro e argento!
Nella confezione troverete un raschietto, uno stamper e una ricarica ..... Il raschietto è di plastica, in modo da non danneggiare il piatto. Le ricariche Stamper sono sono entrambi duri e si possono  pulire con un rullo per tessuti, ma anche con acetone e un batuffolo di cotone.
Essi misurano 2.3 cm di diametro .... non così grande se avete le unghie molto lunghe. Io non ho avuto nessun problema con le mie unghie!!!
Ho provato questo stamper con Konad, Mundo de Unas e Magno Nails e funziona perfettamente .... Le immagini stampate sono molto nitide!
Nel video tutorial qui sotto faccio vedere come funziona questo Stamper!
L'ho usato per la mia nuova manicure:
Ho applicato Kiko 853 come base. Ho timbrato con Konad "Wine Red", Mundo De Unas "Mexican Pink" 15 e Magnonails Viola e ho usato il piatto Cici&Sisi 28 (Set Jumbo 5) .
Cici&Sisi Gold Stamper and Scraper Set è disponibile qui e Cici&Sisi 28 qui.




Cici&Sisi Gold Stamper and Scraper Set 







 Kiko 853, Mundo De Unas "Mexican Pink" 15, Magno Nails Violet
and Konad "Wine Red"


Cici&Sisi Jumbo Series 5 - Plate 28


Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko 853
  3. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi  28 (Set Jumbo 5)
  4. Stamping Polish: Konad "Wine Red", Mundo De Unas "Mexican Pink" 15 and Magno Nails Violet
  5. Nail  Art Decoration: Born Pretty Round Glitter n.10 (1 mm)
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*