Friday 7 August 2015

Water Marble Simplified With Liquid Palisade From Born Pretty Store











Hi Everyone! Today I'll show you a Water Marble manicure very easy to do and I will use the Liquid Palisade from BornPrettyStore that avoids the nail polish to stain your cuticle and fingers!
This product can be used also as base coat to easily remove dark and glitter nail polishes.....it has also a pleasant smell!!!
How many times your polishes don't work for water Marble??? Unfortunately  It happens often to me!!! So, I did an "alternative" water marble!
I started with a white polish as a base "Wet n Wild French White Crème".
Later I  applied the Liquid Palisade around my nails and I let it dry (it takes about 5 minutes). 
Since I made a Water Marble I applied more product than usual because I had to dip the fingers in the bowl  full of nail polish!!!
In a bowl full of mineral water at ambient temperature I put some drops of three different nail polishes (Kiko 204, 377 and 290)  in random position...
With the help of a wooden stick I created a marble effect as you can see in the video tutorial on the bottom of this post....It's more easy than the classic water marble!!!
I removed the Liquid Palisade from the fingers...and voila! The manicure was ready!
Finally, I applied the top coat.
Liquid Palisade is available here....you can use the code ABYW10 to get 10% off!!!






Ciao A Tutti! Oggi vi mostrerò una Water Marble manicure molto facile da fare e  utilizzerò Liquid  Palisade di BornPrettyStore che evita allo smalto di macchiare le cuticole e le dita!
Questo prodotto può essere utilizzato anche come base coat per rimuovere facilmente smalti scuri o con glitter...ha anche un odore piacevole !!!
Quante volte i vostri smalti non funzionano per il Water Marble??? Purtroppo a me capita spesso!!! Così, ho fatto un water marble "alternativo"!
Ho iniziato con uno smalto bianco come base "Wet n Wild French White Crème".
Più tardi ho applicato Liquid Palisade intorno le unghie e ho lasciato asciugare (ci vogliono circa 5 minuti).
Dato che ho fatto un water marble ho applicato più prodotto del solito perché dovevo immergere le dita nella ciotola  piena di smalto !!!
In una ciotola piena di acqua minerale a temperatura ambiente ho messo alcune gocce di tre diversi smalti (Kiko 204, 377 e 290) in posizione casuale ...
Con l'aiuto di un bastoncino di legno ho creato un effetto marmo, come potete vedere nel video tutorial sul fondo di questo post .... E 'più facile rispetto al classico water marble!!!
Ho rimosso il Liquid Palisade dalle dita ... e voilà! La manicure era pronta! 
Infine, ho applicato il top coat.
Liquid Palisade è disponibile qui.... è possibile utilizzare il codice ABYW10 per ottenere il 10% di sconto !!!





Liquid Palisade From Born Pretty Store



Wet n Wild French White Crème,  Liquid Palisade From 
Born Pretty Store, Kiko 204, 377 and 290



Video Turorial:


                                                                              




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:
  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  3. Around Nails: Liquid Palisade From Born Pretty Store 
  4. Water Marble Polishes: Kiko 204, 377 and 290
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*