Wednesday 4 November 2015

Red Lace With Born Pretty BP-L028








Hey there! Today I just have a really simple mani using Born Pretty Store plate.
First I painted my nails with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Crème and  Kiko 238 (on ring finger ). Later I stamped a lace design with Konad red and using Born Pretty Plate BP-L028. 
I love the designs of this plate that allow you to do a french/lace manicure! 
Finally I added some golden studs and I added top coat to  help them adhere.
This  plate is available HERE and you can get 10% of discount using the following code: ABYW10
Don't miss the video tutorial below!




Ehilà! Oggi ho una manicure molto semplice per la quale ho utilizzato una piastra di Born Pretty Store
In primo luogo ho dipinto le unghie con due mani di Wet n Wild French White Crème e Kiko 238 (sull'anulare). Più tardi ho timbrato un disegno di pizzo con Konad rosso e la piastra Born Pretty BP-L028. 
Adoro i disegni di questo piatto che ti permettono di fare una manicure french/pizzo!
Infine ho aggiunto alcune borchie dorate e ho aggiunto il top coat per aiutarle ad aderire.
Questo piatto è disponibile QUI e potete ottenere il 10% di sconto utilizzando il seguente codice: ABYW10
Non perdetevi il video tutorial qui sotto!




Wet n Wild French White Crème , Kiko 238, Konad Red and some golden studs.



Born Pretty BPL-028



The patterns that I chosen!
-------
I modelli che ho scelto!




Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème and  Kiko 238
  3. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BPL-028
  4. Stamping Polish: Konad Red
  5. Nail Art Decoration: Some golden studs.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 


Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*