Saturday 2 January 2016

Rose Flower Nail Stickers from Born Pretty Store









Hi girls! Today it's time for a stickers manicure!!! I will use a Rose Flower Nail Stickers from Born Pretty Store!!!
In the package you will find 14 sheet stickers with different measures to adapt on your nails and on the back  there are the instructions of use...
First of all I chose the right sticker and I cut out. I removed the transparent film and I peel off the sticker. Finally I applied it on my nail.....That's all! Very easy isn't it?
On my ring finger I applied a peach pink polish and a golden stud. 
You can purchase these stickers HERE and you can get 10% of discount using the following code: ABYW10
Don't miss the video tutorial below!





Ciao ragazze! Oggi è il momento per una manicure con adesivi!!! Userò un adesivo per unghie con delle rose di Born Pretty Store!!!
Nel pacchetto troverete 14 fogli adesivi con misure diverse da adattare alle unghie e sul retro ci sono le istruzioni d'uso ...
Prima di tutto ho scelto l'adesivo giusto e l'ho ritagliato. Ho rimosso la pellicola trasparente e ho staccato l'adesivo. Infine l'ho applicato sull'unghia..... Tutto qui! Molto facile non è vero?
Sul mio anulare ho applicato uno smalto rosa pesca e una borchia dorata.
È possibile acquistare questi adesivi QUI e si può ottenere il 10% di sconto utilizzando il seguente codice: ABYW10
Non perdetevi il video tutorial qui sotto!



 
Rose Flower Nail Stickers, Kiko 282 and  Some golden round studs



Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko 282 (only on ring finger).
  3. Nail Art Decoration: Rose Flower Nail Stickers and some golden round studs (only on ring finger).
  4. Top coat:  Special Top Coat sold along with the Mirror polish

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*