Friday 6 May 2016

Asian Landscape Manicure with UberChic Beauty The Far East 02









Hi girls!!! Today I made an Asian Landscape on my nails and I used one of the new themed plates from UberChic Beauty! This plate is gorgeous and I found a picture on Google Images that inspired me for this mani!
First of all I applied two coats of white polish and I let it dry. 
Later, I prepared some gradient decals over The Mini Uber Mat from UberChic Beauty and I stamped some designs from the plate "The Far East 02" with Essence Stampy White.
I applied the decals on index, middle finger and thumb, while, for ring finger and pinkie I wanted mirror images to obtain a full bridge! So, I applied the gradient decals without images stamped and I prepared some decals over the mat with the same images...I peel off them , I reversed (to have the mirror image) and I applied on my nails.
Finally I prepared other decals using Konad black and I applied them almost exactly over the white images...In this way I obtained a "shadow effect"...
As final touch I added some dots with pink and white acrylic paints to make the cherry blossoms! ! 
Isn't so easy to explain...maybe the video tutorial at the end of the post can be of help! Q___Q
This plate is sold HERE and the Mini Uber Mat HERE




Ciao ragazze!!! Oggi ho fatto una manicure con paesaggio asiatico sulle mie unghie e ho usato una delle  nuove piastre a tema di  UberChic Beauty! Questa piastra è stupenda e ho trovato una foto su Google Immagini che mi ha ispirata per questa manicure!
Prima di tutto ho applicato due mani di smalto bianco e ho lasciato asciugare.
Poi, ho preparato alcuni  gradient decals sul Mini Uber Mat di UberChic Beauty e ho timbrato alcuni disegni della piastra "The Far East 02" con Essence Stampy bianco.
Ho applicato i decals su indice,  medio e  pollice, mentre, per anulare e mignolo desideravo immagini speculari per ottenere un ponte intero! Quindi, ho applicato i gradient decals senza immagini stampate e ho preparato alcuni decals sul tappetino con le stesse immagini... li ho staccati,  invertiti (per avere l'immagine speculare) e applicati sulle unghie.
Infine ho preparato altri decals usando Konad nero e li ho applicati quasi esattamente sulle immagini bianche ... In questo modo ho ottenuto un "effetto ombra" ...
Come tocco finale ho aggiunto alcuni puntini con colori acrilici bianco e rosa per fare i fiori di ciliegio!
Non è molto facile da spiegare... forse il video tutorial alla fine del post può essere d'aiuto! Q___Q
Questa piastra è in vendita QUI e il tappetino Mini Uber Mat QUI




The image that inspired me!
-------
L'immagine che mi ha ispirata!


Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko 295, 340, 297, 331, Konad Black and Essence Stampy white.



 
UberChic Beauty The Far East 02




The patterns that I choose.
--------
I modelli che ho scelto.



Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Gradient Polishes: Kiko 295, 340, 297 and 331.
  4. Stamping Plate: UberChic Beauty The Far East 02
  5. Stamping Polish: Konad Black and Essence Stampy white.
  6. Dots: Acrylic paints pink and white.
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*