Tuesday 13 September 2016

Crystals Manicure with Alcohol Inks and Cici&Sisi Geometry 02 Plate









Hi girls! Today I'll show you a Crystals Manicure done with Cici&Sisi acrylic plate and Alcohol Inks!
I applied two layers of white polish and I let it dry.
I stamped with Cici&Sisi Geometry 02 and Konad Black.
I applied the top coat and I let it dry. Late, I painted the crystals with Alcohol Inks mixed with Isopropyl Alcohol to obtain many kind of crystals: Citrine quartz, topaz, rose quartz, amethysts, aquamarines, sapphires, peridots, emeralds,  fire opals and rubies (on thumb).
You can find this plate HERE.
Now I let you with the images and the video at the end of the post!





Ciao ragazze! Oggi vi mostrerò una manicure con Cristalli fatta con piastra acrilica di Cici&Sisi e inchiostri ad alcool!
Ho applicato due mani di smalto bianco e ho  lasciato asciugare.
Ho timbrato con Cici&Sisi Geometry 02 e Konad nero.
Ho applicato il top coat e ho lasciato asciugare. Poi, ho dipinto i cristalli con inchiostri ad alcool mescolati con alcool isopropilico per ottenere molti tipi di cristalli:  Citrini, topazi, quarzi rosa, ametiste, acquemarine, zaffiri, peridoti, smeraldi, opali di fuoco e rubini (sul pollice).
Potete trovare questa piastra QUI .
Ora vi lascio con le immagini e il video alla fine del post!








Cici&Sisi Geometry 02



The pattern that I chosen



Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild White Crème 
  3. Stamping Plate:  Cici&Sisi Geometry 02
  4. Stamping Polish: Konad Black
  5. LeadLight Polishes: Yellow, Orange, Magenta, Purple, Blue, Sapphire, Lime Green and  Rainforest Green (Alcohol Inks +  Isopropyl Alcohol)
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥

Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*