Thursday 22 December 2016

Winter Landscape Manicure with Gradient and Cici&Sisi Stamping Plates - Tutorial








Hey there! For today's manicure I used two Christmas plates from Cici&Sisi!
First of all I used a white polish as a base and  when it was dry I protected my fingers with my own "Peel Off Tape" Nail Protector. 
I made a gradient with Kiko 340, 331 and 376. Later I simply stamped some patterns from Cici&Sisi Happy New Year 01 and Cici&Sisi Happy New Year 02 stamping plates.
The stamping polish I used is Essence Stampy White. 
This manicure is very easy to do but I love the result.
You can find these plates HERE.
Don't miss the video at the bottom of the post to see more details!






Ehilà! Per la manicure di oggi ho usato due piastre di Cici&Sisi!
Prima di tutto ho applicato uno smalto bianco come base e ho protetto le  dita con il mio "Peel Off Tape" Nail Protector.  
Ho fatto un gradient conKiko 340, 331 e 376. In seguito ho semplicemente timbrato alcune immagini dalle piastre Cici&Sisi Happy New Year 01 e Cici&Sisi Happy New Year 02.
Lo smalto per stamping che ho usato è Essence Stampy Bianco.
Questa manicure è molto facile da fare, ma mi piace il risultato.
È possibile trovare queste piastre QUI.
Non perdetevi il video in fondo al post per vedere più dettagli!




Cici&Sisi - Happy New Year 01



Cici&Sisi - Happy New Year 02






Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  3. Gradient Polishes: Kiko 340, 331 and 376.
  4. Stamping Plate:  Cici&Sisi - Happy New Year 01 and 02.
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*