Saturday 28 January 2017

Gradient and Butterflies Manicure with My Own Stamping Plate - Tutorial









Hello girls!!! Today I have a manicure with butterflies for you! After applying my usual  white polish as a base, I made a gradient with yellow, violet, cyan and magenta nail polishes (Kiko 355, 332, 295 and 289). I added a top coat with holo glitters  (Essence "Shake Me I'm Pretty"). Later, I stamped with Konad black and "Nail Art Stamping Mania" the plate that I made in collaboration with Cici&Sisi and that I reviewed in my previous post. I was inspired by a manicure that I made some years ago but for the gradient, I used green polish instead of violet!
You can find this plate HERE.
Video tutorial at the end of the post!



Ciao ragazze!!! Oggi ho una manicure con farfalle per voi! Dopo aver applicato il mio solito smalto bianco come base, ho fatto un gradient con smalti giallo, viola, ciano e magenta (Kiko 355, 332, 295 e 289). Ho aggiunto un top coat con brillantini holo (Essence "Shake Me I'm Pretty"). Successivamente, ho timbrato con Konad nero e la piastra "Nail Art Stamping Mania" che ho fatto in collaborazione con Cici&Sisi e che ho recensito nel mio post precedente. Mi sono ispirata ad una manicure che ho fatto qualche anno fa, ma per il gradient, ho usato uno smalto verde al posto del viola!
È possibile trovare questa piastra QUI.
Video tutorial alla fine del post!



Nail Art Stamping Mania - Cici&Sisi



The patterns that I choose.
-----
I modelli che ho scelto.






Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild White Crème 
  3. Gradient Effect: Kiko 355, 332, 295 and 289.
  4. Stamping Plate:  Cici&Sisi - Nail Art Stamping Mania
  5. Glitter Finish: Essence "Shake Me I'm Pretty" Top Coat
  6. Stamping Polish: Konad Black
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*