Wednesday 7 May 2014

LeadLight Technique With CiCi-SiSi Plate









Hi girls! In my previous post I showed you the LeadLight technique in which you can  paint directly on the images stamped without covering the details (using gelly polishes). I showed also how resolve the problem of to paint on the right hand or the left hand if you are left-handed like me.... I simply made some decals that then  I applied on my nails.....obviously,  isn't necessary to reverse them like a stamping decal. So, here is my LeadLight manicure made on stamping decals :)

I prepared my nails with a white nail polish (Yes Love 337) and I made these decals with a CiCi&SiSi plate (03) and Konad SP black and I painted with Kiko:288, 336, 343, 355, 389, 391 and Essence 101 Absolute Pure .
 I applied them on my nails and then I protected  with the top coat (Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look).




Ciao ragazze! Nel mio post precedente vi ho mostrato la tecnica LeadLight in cui è possibile dipinger direttamente sulle immagini stampate senza coprire i dettagli (usando smalti gelly). Ho mostrato inoltre come risolvere il problema di dipingere sulla mano destra o la mano sinistra se si è mancini come me .... ho semplicemente fatto delle decals che poi ho applicato sulle mie unghie ..... ovviamente, non è necessario rigirarle come una stamping decal. Quindi, ecco la mia manicure leadlight fatta su stamping decal :) 

Ho preparato le unghie con uno smalto bianco (Yes Love 337) e ho fatto queste decals con una piastra  CiCi&SiSi (03) e Konad  nero e ho dipinto con Kiko: 288, 336, 343, 355, 389 e 391ed Essence 101 Absolute Pure 
Le ho applicate sulle mie unghie e poi ho protetto con il top coat (Essence Quick Dry e poi  Essence Gel Look).



Yes Love 337 Kiko: 288, 343, 336 , 355, 391 and 389 mixed with  
Essence 101 Absolute Pure.


CiCi&SiSi 03



Here is my video tutorial about this technique:
Ecco il  mio video tutorial su questa tecnica:


                                             




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Yes Love 337
  2. Polishes for LeadLight: Kiko: 288, 336, 343, 355, 389, 391 and Essence 101 Absolute Pure.
  3. Stamping Plate: CiCi&SiSi 03
  4. Stamping Special Polish: Konad black
  5. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look


Thanks for reading! :)

10 comments:

  1. che bellezza! *_* mi ero persa quel post! corro subito a vederlo :P bravissima Ele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nail art! :-) And thank you for making the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! It's a pleasure for me *___*

      Delete
  3. Hello Eleonora!
    Another very beautiful manicure with the Lead Light Technique! I like it a lot!
    I will also give it a try :-)
    Bacci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le tue unghie sono sempre dei capolavori. Tengo i tuoi tutorials come bibbie :D prima o poi.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha!!!! Ti ringrazio tanto...sei gentilissima!!!!! ♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*