Monday 20 October 2014

Diwali Festival Manicure With Konad And VL Plates









Hi Everyone!!!! Some days ago  I was invited from my friend Roberta Wilco to do for her birthday a manicure inspired by Diwali. Diwali is an ancient Hindu festival  also known as  the "festival of lights" celebrated in autumn every year. The festival spiritually signifies the victory of light over darkness. I think it's a lovely festival full of spirituality!!! 
I simply applied a bright holo polish (F.U.N. Lacquer "Margarita Cocktail") that reminds the lights. I stamped paisley images  with VL-2 plate on thumb and ring finger and fireworks  with Konad m99 on index finger.   While,  on pinky and middle finger I applied some homemade decals that depict the Diwali. Finally I did a LeadLight using permanent markers. I conclude by wishing a happy birthday to my friend and a happy Diwali to all Indians!!! ♥




Ciao a tutti !!!! Alcuni giorni fa sono stato invitata dalla mia amica Roberta Wilco a fare per il suo compleanno una manicure ispirata al Diwali. Diwali è una antica festa indù conosciuta anche come la "festa delle luci" celebrata in autunno ogni anno. Il festival significa spiritualmente la vittoria della luce sulle tenebre. Penso che sia una bella festa piena di spiritualità!!! 
Ho applicato uno smalto holo luminoso (F.U.N. Lacquer "Margarita Cocktail") che ricorda le luci. Ho timbrato delle immagini paisley con la piastra VL-2  sul pollice e sull'anulare e dei fuochi d'artificio con Konad M99 sull'indice. Mentre, sul mignolo e sul medio ho applicato alcuni decals fatti in casa che raffigurano il Diwali. Infine ho fatto un Leadlight utilizzando pennarelli indelebili. Concludo augurando un felice compleanno alla mia amica e un felice Diwali a tutti gli indiani!!! ♥










Diwali Festival



F.U.N. Lacquer "Margarita Cocktail" and Konad black



Permanent Markers



Aliexpress VL-2



Konad m99



What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: F.U.N. Lacquer Margarita Cocktail
  2. LeadLight: Permanent Markers
  3. Stamping Plates: Aliexpress VL-2 and Konad m99
  4. Stamping Special Polish: Konad black
  5. Home-made decal: Diwali images stamped with my printer inkjet on paper tattoo.
  6. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look





4 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*