Sunday 19 October 2014

Werewolves Bundle Monster Challenge









Hi Girls!!! Yesterday I made an  Halloween mani  for the Bundle Monster challenge and the theme for that day was Werewolves.  I made a gradient manicure with Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème as base and Kiko 345, 346 and 347 for the gradient.
For this nail art I choose some images from Google images and  I printed them with my Inkjet printer  using "Inkjet Tattoo Paper" (that is a special paper for make the tattoos but you can use  also for decorate nails)...then, I simply cut with scissors and applied it on my nails. Finally, I added some webs using Bundle Monster plate BM-13 and Essence Nail Art Stampy white.




Ciao Ragazze !!! Ieri ho fatto una  Halloween manicure per la sfida di  Bundle Monster e il tema per quel giorno era Werewolves (lupi mannari). Ho fatto una gradient manicure con Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème come base e Kiko 345, 346 e 347  per la sfumatura.
Per questa nail art ho scelto alcune immagini da Google immagini e le ho stampate con la mia stampante a getto d'inchiostro su  "Paper Tattoo Inkjet" (che è una carta speciale per fare i tatuaggi, ma si può usare anche per decorare le unghie) ... poi, le ho semplicemente ritagliate con le forbici e le ho applicate sulle unghie. Infine, ho aggiunto alcune ragnatele utilizzando la piastra di Bundle Monster BM-13 ed Essence Nail Art Stampy Bianco.




Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème, Kiko 345, 346 and 347 
and Essence Nail Art Stampy  White



Bundle Monster BM-13




What I used:

Cosa ho usato:

  1. Base: Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème
  2. Gradient Polishes: Kiko 345, 346 and 347
  3. Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM-13
  4. Stamping Special Polish: Essence Nail Art Stampy  White
  5. Decal: Self made water decal  (I used "Inkjet Tattoo Paper" )
  6. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence XXXL Volume 

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors you chose, they were perfect. The tattoo paper you used, did you follow the same directions/steps as if you were using it as a tattoo but just did it on your nail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meravigliosa Ele! Mi piace un sacco <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*