Tuesday 3 February 2015

Essence Colour & Go160 With Born Pretty Store BP Plate







Good day to all!!! Here is my recent nail art with Born Pretty BP-19 plate!!! I think that the  patterns with leaves are amazing!
I started with two layers of a very dark green: Essence  Colour & Go160....It's so dark that seems black!!!!
*____*
Afterwards I used BP-19 and  I stamped with Kiko Mirror 627 and Pupa 730 to give a little gradient effect.
Top coat Essence Gel-Look XXX Shine for finish.
I  remind you that it's possible to buy this plate on BornPrettyStore and you can use 10% Off code: ABYW10
You'll find my video tutorial below!!!



Buona giornata a tutti !!! Ecco la mia ultima nail art con la piastra Born Pretty BP-19 !!! Credo che i disegni con le foglie sono incredibili!
Ho iniziato con due strati di un verde molto scuro: Essence Colour & Go160 .... E 'così scuro che sembra nero!!!! *____*
Poi ho usato BP-19 e ho timbrato con Kiko specchio 627 e Pupa 730 per dare un po' di effetto sfumato.
Top coat Essence Gel-Look XXX Shine per la finitura.
Vi ricordo che potete acquistare questo stamping su BornPrettyStore ed è possibile ottenere il 10% di sconto usando il seguente codice: ABYW10
Troverete il mio video tutorial qui sotto !!!

Essence Colour & Go 160 "Deep Sea, Baby", Kiko Mirror 627 
and Pupa 730



Born Pretty BP-19



Video tutorial:




What I used:
Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Essence Colour & Go 160 "Deep Sea, Baby"
  2. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BP-19
  3. Stamping Polish: Kiko Mirror 627 and Pupa 730
  4. Top coat:  Essence Gel-Look XXX Shine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*