Wednesday 11 February 2015

Valentine's Day With Water Marble And Bundle Monster Plate







Hi  girls!!!
Some days ago I've seen a wonderful manicure made by Opal Hazlett and I was inspired for the next nail art that I wish to show you!!!!
I did a water marble manicure with Wet n Wild French White Crème, kiko 376 and Kiko 239. I made two stamping decals: I stamped with Bundle Monster BM-317 and Konad  black. I painted (out of the edges of the  hearts) with White polish (Wet n Wild French White Crème) and when it was dried to the touch I applied onto middle finger and ring finger. 
On index finger and pinky I stamped with Bundle Monster BM-H17 and Essence Stampy White. I later made a stamping decal with the same image but I used Konad Black. I applied these decals quite near to the "white cupid" so that I created a shadow effect....
Top coat: Essence XXXL Shine Gel Look 



Ciao ragazze !!!
Qualche giorno fa ho visto un meravigliosa manicure fatta da Opal Hazlett e mi sono ispirata per la prossima nail art che desidero mostrarvi !!!!
Ho fatto un water marble con Wet n Wild French White Crème, kiko 376 e Kiko 239. Ho fatto due stamping decals: ho timbrato con Bundle Monster BM-317 e Konad nero. Ho dipinto (fuori dai bordi dei cuori) con lo smalto bianco (Wet n Wild French White Crème) e quando si sono asciugati al tatto lo ho applicati sul  medio e l'anulare.
Sull'indice e sul mignolo ho timbrato con  Bundle Monster BM-H17 ed Essence  Stampy Bianco. Poi ho fatto un decal con la stessa immagine, ma ho usato Konad nero. Ho applicato questi decals  abbastanza vicini al "Cupido bianco", in modo tale da creare  un effetto ombra ....
Top coat: Essence XXXL Shine Gel Look 


Wet n Wild French White Crème, kiko 376, Kiko 239, Essence
stampy White and Konad Black



 Bundle Monster BM-317 



 Bundle Monster  BM-H17





What I used:
Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base Water Marble: Wet n Wild French White Crème, kiko 376 and Kiko 239
  2. Stamping Plate:  Bundle Monster BM-317 and BM-H17
  3. Stamping Polish: Konad Black and Essence Stampy White
  4. Stamping Decal Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  5. Top coat:  Essence XXXL Shine Gel Look 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*