Tuesday 30 June 2015

Floral Manicure With Born Pretty Store Water Decal












Hi girls!!! Today it's the turn of a water decal manicure. I chose a pattern with beautiful flowers that I got from BornPrettyStore. This water decal contains two different patterns of flowers! I love both of them so the choice was difficult!!!
Let's start with the details...
I applied two coats of Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" 101 and Kiko 283 (on ring finger and thumb) which reminds one of the colors of the water decal.
After that, I  cut out the images that I chose,  I removed the transparent film and I dipped the pieces of paper in the water for about 20 seconds (it's better to use warm water.... especially in winter). I peel off the designs and I applied onto my nails.
On ring finger and thumb I added two black studs.
Finally I applied the top coat.
You can buy this water decal here ....don't forget to use 10% off code: ABYW10
For more details I suggest you to see the video tutorial below!!!






Ciao ragazze !!! Oggi è la volta di una manicure con water decal. Ho scelto un modello con bellissimi fiori che ho ricevuto da BornPrettyStore. Questo water decal contiene due diversi tipi di fiori! Li amo entrambi quindi la scelta è stata difficile !!!
Cominciamo con i dettagli ...
Ho applicato due mani di Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" 101 e Kiko 283 (sull'anulare e e sul pollice), che ricorda uno dei colori del water decal.
Dopo di che, ho tagliato le immagini scelte, ho rimosso la pellicola trasparente e ho immerso i pezzi di carta in acqua per circa 20 secondi (è meglio usare l'acqua calda .... soprattutto in inverno). Ho staccato l'immagine e l'ho applicata sulle unghie.
Sull'anulare e sul pollice ho aggiunto due borchie nere.
Infine ho applicato il top coat.
È possibile acquistare questo water decal qui .... non dimenticate di utilizzare il codice per 10% di sconto: ABYW10
Per maggiori informazioni vi consiglio di vedere il video tutorial qui sotto !!!




 Born  Pretty BP-W04




Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" 101,  Kiko 283,  
Born  Pretty BP-W04 # 20595 and some black studs.



Video Tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" 101 and Kiko 283 (on ring finger and thumb)
  3. Nail Art Decoration: Water Decals Transfer Sticker BORN PRETTY BP-W04 # 20595
  4. Nail Art Decoration: Some Black studs
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*