Monday 22 June 2015

Negative Space Manicure With Bundle Monster Plate







Hey there! I'm back with a negative space manicure!
 I applied my usual base coat (Layla Rocky Nail) and then I stamped some flowers from Bundle Monster BM-716 (previously reviewed here) with Essence Stampy Black. Then proceeded to paint in the flowers with Wet n Wild French White Crème (white) and Essence I Love Trends 05 "Yummy Gummy" (pink) and then finished with Shaka Top Coat Matt On Top.
For the accent I simply applied  Essence I Love Trends 05 "Yummy Gummy" that has a matte effect  and since also the other nails had a matte finish I chose to give two hands of  glossy top coat (Essence Quick Dry).
You can buy this plate here or the full set Bundle Monster "Secret Garden Collection" here.
I love this pink polish  in both versions...matte and glossy!






Ehilà! Sono tornata con una manicure negative space!
  Ho applicato la mia solita mano di base (Layla Rocky Nail) e poi ho timbrato alcuni fiori dalla piastra  Bundle Monster BM-716 (già recensita qui) con Essence Stampy nero. Successivamente ho dipinto i fiori con Wet n Wild French White Crème (bianco) ed Essence I Love Trends 05 "Yummy Gummy" (rosa), e poi ho usato Shaka Top Coat Matt come finitura.
Per l'accent ho applicato semplicemente Essence I Love Trends 05 "Yummy Gummy"  che ha un effetto opaco e dal momento che anche le altre unghie avevano una finitura opaca ho scelto di dare due mani di top coat lucido (Essence Quick Dry).
Potete comprare questo piatto qui o l'intero set Bundle Monster "Secret Garden Collection" qui.
Amo questo smalto rosa in entrambe le versioni... opaca e lucida!!




Essence I Love Trends 05 "Yummy Gummy", Wet n Wild French 
White Crème, Essence Stampy Black and Shaka Top Coat Matt.



Bundle Monster BM-716



Instagram Video Tutorial (You can follow me on Instagram    here):
---------
Instagram Video Tutorial (Potete seguirmi su instagram qui):


                                                                          



What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM-716
  3. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  4. Stamping Decal Polishes: Wet n Wild French White Crème and Essence I Love Trends 05 "Yummy Gummy"
  5. Accent Nail: Essence I Love Trends 05 "Yummy Gummy" + two layers of Essence Quick Dry.
  6. Top coat: Shaka Top Coat Matt.

'Til next time!!! ♥
Alla prossima!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*