Wednesday 15 January 2014

Layla Thermo Polish 04 with Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10

Hi Everyone! This is my first post and I wish to begin with a floral manicure. As base I used "Layla Thermo Polish Effect" n. 04. I love these nail polishes...maybe this colour hasn't a big gradient effect in confront to others of the same collection, but I love it too!
I wanted to add a stamping decal using Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10 (Happy Nails). I stamped with  Konad white and I painted with  Kiko 332 (violet).




Ciao a tutte! Questo è il mio primo post e vorrei iniziare con una manicure floreale. Come base ho usato "Layla Thermo Polish Effect" n. 04. Adoro questi smalti....forse questo colore non ha un grande effetto gradiente  rispetto agli altri della stessa collezione, ma lo amo ugualmente!
Ho voluto aggiungere uno stamping decal usando la piastra   Cheeky Jumbo 10 (Happy Nails). Ho stampato con Konad bianco e ho dipinto con Kiko 332 (violetto)


In these images you can see the little difference between cold temperature...
In queste immagini puoi notare la piccola differenza tra la temperatura fredda...

...and warm.
...e calda.

 

What I used: 





Cosa ho usato:

  1. Nail Polish: Layla Thermo Polish Effect 04
  2. Stamping Plate: Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10
  3. Stamped with: Konad White and Kiko 332
  4. Top coat Essence Quick Dry 



Here are "Layla Thermo Polish Effect" colours available:





Ecco i colori "Layla Thermo Polish Effect" disponibili:



Please share what do you think about this polish :)





Condividete pure ciò che pensate su questo smalto :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*