Wednesday 22 January 2014

YES LOVE "Colour Speckled"

Hi there, readers! Some weeks ago I found these Yes Love nail polishes...I thought: "Wow!!!" The collection  is "Colour Speckled" and today I want to show you all of them. There are six beautiful colours:




Ciao, lettori! Qualche settimana fa ho trovato questi smalti Yes Love ... ho pensato: "Wow!" La collezione è "Colour Speckled" e oggi voglio mostrarveli tutti. Ci sono sei bellissimi colori:


I  have applied for each of them two coats of nail polish. Isn't easy apply them, but I love these nail polishes anyway!!!
To facilitate the removal of glitter polishes, I use as a base "Revolution" by Picture Polish, but I tested  also a protective varnish water based (the same that I used to protect nail foils in the following post ) and works just as well.
-------

Ho applicato per ciascuno di essi due mani di smalto. Non è facile applicarli, ma li adoro comunque! 
Per facilitare la rimozione degli smalti con glitter io uso come base "Revolution" by Picture Polish, ma ho provato anche una vernice protettiva a base d'acqua (la stessa che ho usato per proteggere i foil per unghie nel seguente post), e funziona altrettanto bene.


Colour Speckled 1


Colour Speckled 2


Colour Speckled 3


Colour Speckled 4



Colour Speckled 5


Colour Speckled 6







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*