Thursday 17 July 2014

Pueen Encore Plates Review And Swatches










Hi Everybody!!! Today has come the postman with 4 parcels for me! Wow! It was a feast for my eyes *____* One of them contained the Pueen Encore Special Edition set and I immediately proceeded to do a post for you with all images and a video tutorial to show how they stamp.
This set contains four square plates with both the sides stamped  for a total of eight images. I bought them on Pueen shop online. The only difficult is to remove the plastic protection without to cause any damages the frame. In the video below I explain how I made.


Ciao a tutti! Oggi è arrivato il postino con 4 pacchi per me! Wow! E' stata una festa per i miei occhi *____* Uno di essi conteneva il set Pueen Encore Special Edition e ho subito provveduto a fare un post per voi con tutte le immagini e un video tutorial per mostrare come timbrano.
Questo set contiene quattro piatti quadrati con entrambi i lati stampati  per un totale di otto immagini. Li ho comprati dal negozio online Pueen. L'unica difficoltà consiste nel rimuovere la protezione di plastica senza provocare danni alla cornice. Nel video sottostante  vi spiego come ho fatto.



Before to use them it's necessary to remove the plastic square with the help of a little cutter and a scissor.
Prima di utilizzarli è necessario rimuovere il quadrato di plastica con l'aiuto di un piccolo cutter e una forbice.




The image measure 80mm for each side
L'immagine misura 80 millimetri per lato




Here are some samples of how they stamp.
Ecco alcuni esempi di come timbrano. 





 
I suggest you to scrape and to clean these stamping plates , starting from the edges to the center to avoid soiling the protective plastic all around.  And now...all the plates!!!!   


Vi suggerisco di raschiare e pulire le piastre di stampaggio partendo dai bordi verso il centro per evitare di sporcare la plastica protettiva intorno. Ed ora ...tutte le piastre!!!!



 PUEEN SE01A 

PUEEN SE01B (B side)

PUEEN SE02A

PUEEN SE02B (B side)

PUEEN SE03A

PUEEN SE03B (B side)

PUEEN SE04A

PUEEN SE04B (B side)




Here is the video tutorial:
Ecco il video tutorial:




I love these plates... I can not wait to start using them. And you, what do you think? Let me know!!!



Adoro questi piatti ...non vedo l'ora di iniziare ad utilizzarli. E voi, cosa ne pensate? Fatemi sapere!!!

3 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*