Saturday 5 July 2014

Wjcon "Burlesque" 05 and CiCi&SiSi Plate








Hi everyone!The manicure I'm showing you in this post is a pretty simple one. I started with two coats of Wjcon "Burlesque" 05 and Kiko Mirror 630 (on pinky and index finger). I followed with one coat of Essence Quick Dry and I stamped with CiCi&SiSi plate 12 (second set) and Kiko Mirror 630. On pinky and index finger I added two purple rhinestones. I finished with top coat. I just adore this mani! *___*


Ciao a tutti! La manicure mostrata  in questo post è piuttosto semplice. Ho iniziato con due mani di Wjcon "Burlesque" 05 e Kiko Mirror 630 (sul mignolo e sull' indice). Ho passato una mano di Essence Quick Dry e ho timbrato con la piastra CiCi&SiSi 12 (secondo set) e Kiko Mirror 630. Sul mignolo e l'indice ho aggiunto due strass viola. Infine, ho aggiunto il  top coat. Adoro questa manicure!  *___*




Recently I spent my  holidays  visiting my family in Ostuni, Italy  where I grew up :)
Recentemente ho trascorso le mie vacanze visitando la mia famiglia a Ostuni, Italia dove sono cresciuta :) 




Wjcon "Burlesque" 05,  Kiko Mirror 630 and purple rhinestones



CiCi&SiSi plate 12 (second set)


If you love these plates, you can see my review and my video tutorial:
Se amate questi piatti, potete vedere la mia recensione e il mio video tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Wjcon "Burlesque" 05 and Kiko Mirror 630 (on pinky and index finger)
  2. Stamping Plate: CiCi&SiSi 12 (second set)
  3. Stamping Polish:  Kiko Mirror 630
  4. Nail Art Decoration: Rhinestones purple
  5. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look



Have a nice week end!!! :)


10 comments:

  1. Semplice ma bella!!!! Io adoro i pattern coi ghirigori!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupenda! Per il viola sono un po' di parte, ma è davvero molto molto elegante <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! Sei davvero gentile ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. A very beautiful manicure! I love this color match...it's very elegant! Very well done!
    Bacci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much! You're so kind!!! ♥_____♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*