Friday 6 March 2015

BornPretty Color-change Polish 103 And BP-L006










Hi dear readers! Some days ago I showed you BornPretty Color-change Polish 103 from BornPrettyStore that is a fantastic color changing polish, sensitive to temperature....light blue with warm that changes into purple with cold.....I'm crazy for it!.... I'm so in love with it that I chose to do my next manicure with this base!!!! 
I made a Chevron nail art with BornPretty BP-L006 and I stamped with Magnonails purple stamping polish.
I could stamp directly the design on my nails but I choose to prepare some  decals so that I applied  the chevron design where I wanted.
So.....I stamped the image with some stampers and I applied the top coat. 
I let them dry for some minutes, I peel off the decals and I applied them on all my nails excepting for the ring finger on which I applied two silver studs.
You will find the video tutorial at the end of the post....
It's possible to order this polish HERE (there are also others four nuances) and this plate HERE....

10% Off code: ABYW10



Ciao cari lettori! Alcuni giorni fa vi ho mostrato BornPretty Color-change Polish 103 di BornPrettyStore che è un fantastico smalto cambia colore, sensibile alla temperatura... azzurro con il  caldo che si trasforma in viola con il freddo ..... sono pazza di lui!. ... ne sono così innamorata che ho scelto di fare la manicure successiva con questa base!!!!
Ho fatto una nail art chevron con BornPretty BP-L006 e ho timbrato con lo smalto  per stamping viola di Magnonails.
Avrei potuto stampare direttamente il disegno sulle mie unghie, ma ho scelto di preparare alcuni decals in modo da  applicare l'immagine chevron dove volevo.
Quindi...ho timbrato l'immagine con alcuni stampers e ho applicato il top coat.
Ho lasciato asciugare per qualche minuto, ho staccato i decals e li ho applicati su tutte le unghie ad eccezione dell'anulare su cui ho applicato due borchie argentate.
Troverete il video tutorial alla fine del post ....
È possibile ordinare questo smalto QUI (ci sono anche altri quattro colori) e questa piastra QUI...

Codice per il 10% di sconto: ABYW10



BornPretty Color-change Polish 103, Magnonails Purple and two 
Silver Square Studs



BornPretty BP-L006



Warm temperature....
-------
Temperatura calda.....








Cold temperature....
Temperatura fredda.....



Video Tutorial:


                                        


What I used:


Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: BornPretty Color-change Polish 103
  2. Stamping Plate: BornPrettyStore BP-L006
  3. Stamping Polish: Magnonails Purple
  4. Nail Art Decorations: Silver Square Studs
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*