Saturday 14 March 2015

Victorian Manicure With Born Pretty Store Water Decal









Hi girls!!! My manicure today is very easy to do. I love so much Victorians designs so I chose to use a water decal that I got from BornPrettyStore.
I applied a pastel color as a base which highlights the water decals. I used two coats of Essence  "Like An Unforgettable Kiss" - 02 Always On My Mint.
I later cut out the images,  I removed the transparent film and I dipped the pieces of paper in the water for about 20-30 seconds (it's better to use warm water.... especially in winter). I peel off the designs and I applied onto my nails.
Finally I used the top coat to protect the decals.
You can buy this water decal HERE and get 10% off with code: ABYW10

For more details I suggest you to see the video tutorial below!!!!




Ciao ragazze !!! La mia manicure di oggi è molto facile da fare. Amo tantissimo le immagini  vittoriane, così ho scelto di utilizzare un water decal che ho ricevuto da BornPrettyStore.
Ho applicato un colore pastello come base che evidenzia i water decals. Ho usato due mani di Essence  "Like An Unforgettable Kiss" - 02 Always On My Mint.
Poi ho ritagliato le immagini, ho rimosso la pellicola trasparente e ho immerso i pezzi di carta in acqua per circa 20-30 secondi (è meglio usare acqua calda .... soprattutto in inverno). Ho staccato i disegni e li ho applicati sulle unghie.
Infine ho usato  il top coat per proteggere i decals.
È possibile acquistare questi water decals QUI e ottenere il 10% di sconto con il codice: ABYW10

Per maggiori dettagli vi consiglio di vedere il video tutorial qui sotto !!!!



Born Pretty "British Retro Style" #17031





Essence  "Like An Unforgettable Kiss"
- 02 Always On My Mint



Video Tutorial:






            

What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Essence  "Like An Unforgettable Kiss" - 02 Always On My Mint
  2. Nail Art Decoration: Born Pretty "British Retro Style" #17031
  3. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*