Sunday 22 March 2015

Stamping Manicure With Born Pretty Store BP-44 Plate










Hi Everyone!!! About two weeks ago I received three Born Pretty BP plates and today I made a new manicure using one of them.
I started with two coats of a glitter polish:  Kiko "Digital 437"
I  stamped with BP-44 from BornPrettyStore and Konad Black. 
I later painted around my nails a black line with Essence Tattoo Pen and finally I added some rhinestones.....Very easy...but I love the final result!
Born Pretty BP-44 is available here .....10% Off code: ABYW10





Ciao a tutti !!! Circa due settimane fa ho ricevuto tre piastre Born Pretty BP e oggi ho fatto una nuova manicure utilizzando una di loro.
Ho iniziato con due mani di uno smalto glitter: Kiko "Digital 437"
Ho timbrato con BP-44 di BornPrettyStore e Konad nero.
In seguito ho dipinto intorno alle unghie una linea nera con Essence Tattoo Pen e alla fine ho aggiunto qualche strass....Molto facile ... ma adoro il risultato finale!
Born Pretty BP-44 è disponibile qui ..... Codice del 10% di sconto: ABYW10








BornPrettyStore BP-27, BP-44 and BP-54




Kiko Digital 437,  Konad Black and silver rhinestones.






Essence Nail Art Tattoo Pen





BornPrettyStore BP-44



Video Tutorial:





What I used:


Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko Digital 437
  3. Stamping Plate: BornPrettyStore BP-44
  4. Stamping Polish: Konad Black 
  5. Nail Art Decoration: Essence Nail Art Tattoo Pen and Silver Rhinestones
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*