Tuesday 12 May 2015

Gradient Manicure With Born Pretty BP-L Plate








Hi girls! About one year ago I made a gradient manicure inspired to a sunset along a tree-lined. That time I didn't have a stamping image about trees and I used a homemade decal. Fortunately some days ago I received a plate from Born Pretty Store perfect for that manicure. 
So...today I  show you a new version using the same gradient that I love so much and this time I used a beautiful tree from the plate Born Pretty BP-L015. 
For the gradient I used  Yes Love 337 (white) as base and the following polishes: Mi-ny 57 "Giotto", Kiko 355, 331, 387, Layla CE 56 and Kiko 297.
To stamp I used Kiko 324. 
This plate is available here and you can use 10% off code: ABYW10





Ciao ragazze! Circa un anno fa ho fatto una gradient manicure ispirata a un tramonto lungo un viale alberato. Quella volta non avevo uno stamping con un'immagine di alberi e ho usato un decal fatto in casa. Fortunatamente alcuni giorni fa ho ricevuto una piastra da Born Pretty Store perfetta per questa manicure.
Quindi ... oggi vi mostro una nuova versione utilizzando lo stesso gradient che amo davvero tanto e questa volta ho usato un bellissimo albero dalla piastra Born Pretty Store BP-L015.
Per il gradiente che ho usatoYes Love 337 (bianco) come base e i seguenti smalti: Mi-ny 57 "Giotto", Kiko 355, 331, 387, Layla CE 56 e Kiko 297.
Per timbrare ho usato Kiko 324.
Questa piastra è disponibile qui e potete utilizzare questo codice per avere il 10% di sconto: ABYW10




 Yes Love 337, Mi-ny 57 "Giotto", Kiko 355, 331, 387, Layla CE 56 and Kiko 297


Born Pretty Store BP-L015




Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:



  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Yes Love 337 (white)
  3. Gradient: Mi-ny 57 "Giotto", Kiko 355, 331, 387, Layla CE 56 and Kiko 297
  4. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty Store BP-L015
  5. Stamping Polish:  Kiko 324
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*