Friday 8 May 2015

Kiko Perfect Gel Duo "Teal 679" Swatches And Review








Hi dear readers!!! Today it's the turn of reviewing a nail polish with gel effect from a new collection released by Kiko.
It's called Perfect Gel Duo and is sold in a package containing a polish and a special top coat with gel effect.  It's a limited edition with 18 shades of colors.
For now I chose 679 Teal but I have two or three other color in my wish list *____*
Over my usual base coat I applied the first coat of this polish and it was almost perfect but I added a second layer.  It' s very easy to apply!
Later I applied the special top coat and....Wow! The finishing is amazing! I love it so much! It seems a gel polish but it's more easy to apply and to remove!!!!
This was extremely quick drying, and in terms of longevity I kept this on for 5 days and it was still looking perfect...I am very impressed!
Kiko Perfect Gel Duo is available from Kiko stores, or  online .





Ciao cari lettori!!! Oggi è la volta di recensire uno smalto con effetto gel di una nuova collezione lanciata da Kiko.
Si chiama Perfect Gel Duo ed è venduto in una confezione contenente uno smalto e un top coat special con effetto gel. Si tratta di una edizione limitata con 18 sfumature di colori.
Per ora ho scelto 679 Teal  ma ho altri due o tre colori nella mia lista dei desideri *____*
Sulla mia solita base  ho applicato la prima mano di questo smalto ed era quasi perfetto ma ho aggiunto un secondo strato. E 'molto facile da applicare!
Più tardi ho applicato il top coat speciale e .... Wow! La finitura è incredibile! Mi piace tantissimo! Sembra uno smalto gel ma è più facile da applicare e da rimuovere !!!!
L'asciugatura è estremamente rapida, e in termini di longevità l'ho tenuto su per 5 giorni ed era ancora perfetto ... sono  davvero impressionata!
Kiko Perfect Gel Duo è disponibile nei negozi Kiko, oppure online .



Kiko Perfect Gel Duo








Two coats of 679 Teal with top cot...
-------
Due mani di 679 Teal con top coat....



Kiko Perfect Gel Duo is available in 18 colors!
---------
Kiko perfect Gel Duo è disponibile in 18 colori!



Which do you prefer? I think my next purchase will be "Violet" 682!!!
Thanks for reading, and have a nice week end!!!

Quale preferisci? Penso che il mio prossimo acquisto sarà "Violet" 682 !!!
Grazie per la lettura, e buona fine settimana!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*