Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tribal Manicure With Born Pretty BP-L010 Plate










Hi girls! Today I've got a tribal manicure for you! I used one of the new rectangular BP-L plates from Born Pretty  Store.
I started with two coats of a white polish. For index and pinkie I made a gradient with Kiko 243, 368 and 369. For other nails I made a stamping decal using Born Pretty BP-L010 and Konad black. Later, I painted the decals with Kiko 286, 368 and 369. I applied the decal while onto  index and  pinkie I stamped with Konad black another design from the same plate.
Finish of with a matte top coat, Essence Satin.
You can find this plate here. Discount code 10% off: ABYW10
Video tutorial in the bottom of the post!





Ciao ragazze! Oggi ho una manicure tribale per voi! Ho usato una delle nuove piastre rettangolari BP-L di Born Pretty  Store.
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto bianco. Per indice e mignolo ho fatto un gradiente con Kiko 243, 368 e 369. Per le altre unghie ho fatto uno stamping decal utilizzando Born Pretty BP-L010 e Konad nero. Più tardi, ho dipinto i decals con Kiko 286, 368 e 369. Ho applicato i decals  mentre su indice e mignolo ho timbrato con Konad nero e un altro disegno dalla stessa piastra.
Per finire top coat opaco, Essence Satin.
Potete trovare questa piastra qui. Codice per il 10% di sconto: ABYW10
Video tutorial alla fine del post!




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko 243, 368, 369 
and Konad Black.

Born Pretty BP-L010




Video Tutorial:










What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Gradient Polishes: Kiko 243, 368 and 369.
  4. Stamping Decal  Polishes: Kiko 286, 368 and 369.
  5. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BP-L010
  6. Stamping Polish: Konad Black
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry and Essence Satin Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*