Wednesday 21 October 2015

Halloween Manicure with UberChic Beauty Plate









Hi everyone, today I have my first Halloween mani of the season! 
I started with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Crème as a base and when it dried I made a circular gradient with Kiko 330, Kiko 288, Kiko 332 and Kiko 333.
After that, I prepared some stamping decals. 
I used  UberChic Beauty Halloween-01 and Essence Stampy Black and I painted  the windows and the eyes with Kiko 279 and the moon with Wet n Wild French White Crème.
UberChic Beauty Halloween-01 plate can be purchased here.
You will find the video tutorial on the bottom of the post.




Ciao a tutti, oggi ho la mia prima manicure di  Halloween della stagione!
Ho iniziato con due mani di Wet n Wild French White Crème  come base e quando si è asciugato ho fatto un gradiente circolare con Kiko 330, 288 Kiko, Kiko 332 e 333 Kiko.
Dopo di ciò ho preparato alcuni stamping decal.
Ho usato UberChic Beauty Halloween-01 e Essence Stampy Black e ho dipinto le finestre e gli occhi con Kiko 279 e la luna con Wet n Wild French White Crème.
UberChic Beauty Halloween-01 può essere comprata qui.
Troverete il  video tutorial sul fondo del post.



Wet n Wild French White Crème,  Kiko 330, Kiko 288, Kiko 332,  Kiko 333, Essence Stampy Black
and Kiko 279



UberChic Beauty Halloween-01




Instagram Video Tutorial (You can follow me on Instagram    here):
---------
Instagram Video Tutorial (Potete seguirmi su instagram qui):






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Gradient Polishes: Kiko 330, Kiko 288, Kiko 332 and Kiko 333
  4. Stamping Plate:UberChic Beauty Halloween-01
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  6. Stamping Decal Polish: Kiko 279.
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*