Ciao ragazze! Ieri ho finalmente ricevuto i bellissimi stamping di Konad: m98 e m100. Ero molto felice e oggi ho fatto la mia prima nail art con uno di loro.
As a base I made a gradient manicure with kiko 297, Layla Ceramic Effect 56 and Sinful Colors 101 (Snow me white). After, I made a stamping decal using Konad plate m100 and Konad white. I painted the flowers with pastel nail polishes (Kiko 355, Kiko 377, Mi-ny 56 and Mi-ny 58) and I lastly applied the decal on thumb and on ring finger. On the other fingers I made some decals using parts of the same plate and I added some flowers with Konad plate m89.
kiko 297, Layla Ceramic Effect 56 and Sinful Colors 101 (Snow me white)
Konad plate m100
Konad plate m89
Here are the other two Konad plates that I received yesterday...m98 and m99
For those who want to learn more about Stamping Decal Tecnique, about two months ago, I made a video tutorial:
Per coloro che vogliono saperne di più sulla tecnica dello Stamping Decal, circa due mesi fa, ho fatto un video tutorial:
Stamping Decal Video Tutorial
What I used:
Cosa ho usato:
- Base: Layla Rocky Nail and Sinful Colors 101 (Snow me white)
- Gradient manicure: kiko 297, Layla Ceramic Effect 56 and Sinful Colors 101 (Snow me white)
- Stamping Plate: Konad m100 and m89
- Stamped with: Konad White
- Painted with: Kiko 355, Kiko 377, Mi-ny 56 and Mi-ny 58
- Top coat Essence Quick Dry
Thanks for reading.
Have a nice weekend!