Sunday 3 August 2014

Dance Legend Termo Trio And CiCi&SiSi Plate







Hi there! Today I have some butterflies stamping decals that I put over Dance Legend Termo Trio 01. I'm crazy for this polish and I enjoy to alternate hot and cold water to see how change the color!!! So I stamped this image from CiCi&SiSi 07 onto my stampers with Konad Dark blue and filled the butterflies in with Yes Love UV Protective G15-6, G15-3, G15-1, G15-5 and Essence Colour & Go 51 "Mellow Yellow". When they were dry I applied them to my nails, I added the top coat and removed the excess decal. On pinkie and index finger, instead, I applied some Fimo flowers. So, that's all from me today...Kisses!!!



Ciao! Oggi ho alcuni stamping decal con farfalle che ho messo sopra Dance Legend Termo Trio 01. Vado matta per questo smalto e mi diverto ad alternare acqua calda e fredda per vedere come cambia il colore!!! Dunque... ho timbrato questa immagine da Cici & SiSi 07 sui miei stamper  con Konad blu scuro e ho riempito le farfalle con Yes Love UV Protective G15-6, G15-3, G15-1, G15-5 ed Essence Colour & Go 51 "Mellow Yellow". Quando erano asciutti li ho applicati sulle mie unghie, ho aggiunto il top coat e ho rimosso il decal in eccesso. Sul mignolo e sull'indice, invece, ho applicato dei fiori di fimo. Quindi, questo è tutto per oggi ... Baci!!!




Dance Legend Termo Trio 01, Yes Love UV Protective G15-6,  G15-3, G15-1, 
G15-5,  Essence Colour & Go 51 "Mellow Yellow" and Konad Dark Blue



CiCi&SiSi 07




                                          
Stamping Decal video tutorial




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Dance Legend Termo Trio 01
  2. Stamping Plate: CiCi&SiSi 07
  3. Stamping Special Polish: Konad Dark Blue
  4. Polishes for Stamping Decal: Yes Love UV Protective G15-6,  G15-3,  G15-1,  G15-5 and Essence Colour & Go 51 "Mellow Yellow"
  5. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look

I wish you a beautiful week!!!!


8 comments:

  1. I love this manicure! I know you used this design for another manicure that I've loved a lot but this manicure is even more beautiful!
    I love the color matching, the matching of "decal technique" and "french manicure" nails and the detail with the fimo flowers. Bellissima!...I really can't understand that there are no more comments under this beautiful manicure. For me it's the most beautiful manicure you made so far!
    baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm very happy that you love this manicure, I really appreciate!!! *_____* Baci anche a te ♥

      Delete
  2. Dovrei fare un video per farti rendere conto di quanto sbavo, ogni volta, su queste tue nail art. Non immagini.
    E' oltremodo perfetta! *_____*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sei gentilissima davvero!!!! Buona parte del merito però va allo smalto che è stupendo...con l'acqua gelata diventa viola scuro....non ti dico cosa combino con i rubinetti in questi giorni!!!! *____*

      Delete
  3. con quest'amore di nail art hai supperato te stessa <3 è perfetta! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dove compri gli smalti Dance Legend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Io li ho comprati da Atous Charme (www.atoutscharme.com) un negozio francese...

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*