Monday 22 September 2014

AliExpress QSF VL-2 Plate Review








Hi Everyone! About a month ago I received the stamping plate QSF VL-1 and now I finally received QSF VL-2 from AliExpress. Almost all their images measure 20x14 mm  but many of them measure 20x20cm!
I bought this plate here. The price is 10 $ shipping included (about 7.80€).  
Also this second VL plate works very well, so, I'm very satisfied!!!!



Ciao a tutti! Circa un mese fa ho ricevuto la piastra QSF VL-1 e ora ho finalmente ricevuto la QSF VL-2 da AliExpress. Quasi tutte le loro immagini misurano 20x14 mm ma molte di esse misurano 20x20cm! 
Ho comprato questo piatto qui. Il prezzo è di 10 $ spese di spedizione incluse (circa 7,80 €).
Anche questo secondo piatto VL funziona molto bene, quindi,  sono molto soddisfatta !!!!









AliExpress VL-2 plate



The back of the plate




The edges  are sharp...So be careful!!!
If you want save  your fingers from plates without protection on the back you can see my tutorial below...



I bordi sono taglienti ... Quindi, fate attenzione!!!!
Se desiderate  salvare le dita dalle piastre senza protezione sul retro è possibile vedere il mio tutorial qui sotto...






Here is my video tutorial with some images that I tested for you:

Ecco il mio tutorial video con alcune immagini che ho provato per voi:



                                               



See you in next post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*