Monday 13 October 2014

Gradient Manicure and Bundle Monster Sun Kissed Plate










Hi everyone!!! In my previous post I showed you the new Bundle Monster set "Sun Kissed " and today I finally used one of these plates although the summer is ended!!! I started with a white base and I did a gradient manicure with Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème, Mi-ny Giotto 57 and Kiko 340.
 I chose to do a stamping decal with Bundle Monster BM-501 and a blue franken stamping polish. I filled it with some glitter and Bella Oggi Strass Effect 03. As a last thing I added the new top coat from Essence "XXXL Volume". 





Ciao a tutti !!! Nel mio post precedente vi ho mostrato il nuovo set di  Bundle Monster  "Sun Kissed" e oggi ho finalmente usato una di queste piastre  anche se purtroppo  l'estate è finita!!! Ho iniziato con una base bianca e ho fatto una manicure gradient con Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème,  Mi-ny Giotto 57 e Kiko 340.
  Ho scelto di fare uno stamping decal  con  Bundle Monster BM-501 e uno smalto per stampare blu (Franken). Ho riempito con qualche glitter e Bella Oggi Strass Effect 03. Come ultima cosa ho aggiunto il nuovo top coat di Essence "XXXL Volume".




Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème,  Mi-ny Giotto 57, Kiko 340, 
blue franken stamping polish, Bella Oggi Strass Effect 03 and some glitter.




 Bundle Monster Sun Kissed BM-501



What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème
  2. Gradient Polishes: Wet n Wild-Wild Shine  French white Crème, Mi-ny Giotto 57 and Kiko 340
  3. Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster Sun Kissed BM-501
  4. Stamping Special Polish: Franken stamping polish Blue
  5. Stamping Decal Polish: Bella Oggi Strass Effect 03
  6. Glitters: Glitter nail art by Mi-ny
  7. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence XXXL Volume



I wish you good week!!!
Buona settimana!!!

6 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*