Thursday 29 January 2015

LeadLight Technique Manicure With Born Pretty Store BP Plate









Hi Girls! I'm here again with a LeadLight manicure and I used another Born Pretty BP plate that I received two weeks ago form BornPrettyStore.com.
I started with two coats of  black polish (Layla CE 31). I stamped with BP-18 and Essence Stampy white.
I applied the top coat and I let dry.
After that, I painted the stamped image with some nail polishes mixed with clear polish (you can use also Jelly polishes).
You can make Jelly  polishes with any type of nail polish by mixing in a bottle of clear polish or top coat some drops of the color that you prefer...
I used Essence Colour & Go 101 and neon polishes. In this way I've made some colors  suitable for LeadLigh technique. Further down you'll find the video tutorial about this manicure!
I wish remind you that you can buy this plate on BornPrettyStore and you can use 10% Off code: ABYW10






Ciao ragazze! Sono ancora qui  con una  LeadLigh manicure e ho usato un altro stamping BP di  Born Pretty che ho ricevuto due settimane fa da BornPrettyStore.com.
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto nero (Layla CE 31). Ho timbrato con BP-18 ed Essence Stampy bianco.
Ho applicato il top coat e ho lasciato asciugare.
Dopo di che, ho dipinto l'immagine stampata con alcuni smalti mescolati con smalto trasparente (si possono usare anche smalti Jelly).
È possibile fare smalti Jelly con qualsiasi tipo di smalto mescolando in una bottiglia di smalto trasparente o top coat alcune gocce del colore che si preferisce ...
Ho usato Essence Colour & Go 101 e smalti neon. In questo modo ho fatto alcuni colori adatti per la tecnica LeadLigh. Più in basso troverete il video tutorial su questa manicure!
Vorrei ricordarvi che è possibile acquistare questo stamping su BornPrettyStore ed è possibile ottenere il 10% di sconto usando il seguente codice: ABYW10



Born Pretty BP-18


Layla CE 31, Essence Stampy white and Essence Colour & Go 101 "Absolute Pure" + Neon Polishes



My video tutorial:
Il mio video tutorial:







You can chose also to mix directly one drop of polish 
and one or two of clear polish or top coat as I explained in this video:

Si può scegliere anche di mescolare direttamente una goccia
di smalto e  uno o due di smalto trasparente o top coat come ho spiegato in questo video:






What I used:
Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla CE 31
  2. Stamping Plate:  Born Pretty BP-18
  3. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy white
  4. LeadLight polishes: Essence Colour & Go 101 "Absolute Pure" + Neon Polishes
  5. Top coat:  Essence XXXL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*