Friday 13 February 2015

Valentine's Day With Marianne - Nails Plates








Hi again!

Here is my Valentine's Day manicure with Marianne - Nails plates! In my previous post I showed you some of these plates that I received two weeks ago.
For this nail art I used for the base a  pastel pink: Kiko 376. 
 I stamped  with Marianne - Nails n°87 and Konad black on ring finger. I stamped  with Marianne - Nails n°49 and Konad Deep Jungle on other fingers and after that,  I made some  decals with the same pattern with Konad Black. I applied the decals on the nails so as to a create a shadow effect (black over green). I later stamped the roses with konad Wine Red.
To finish two coats of  Essence XXXL Shine Gel Look.

Thanks for watching!!! ♥
xoxoxox




Ciao di nuovo!

Ecco la manicure per il giorno di San Valentino con le mie piastre Marianne - Nails! Nel mio post precedente vi ho mostrato alcune di queste plates  che ho ricevuto due settimane fa.
Per questa nail art ho utilizzato come base un rosa pastello: Kiko 376.
  Ho timbrato con Marianne - Nails n ° 87 e Konad nero sull'anulare. Ho timbrato con Marianne - Nails n ° 49 e Konad Deep Jungle sulle altre dite e poi  ho fatto alcuni decals con lo stesso modello con Konad nero. Ho applicato i decals sulle unghie in modo da creare un effetto ombra (nero su verde). In seguito ho timbrato le rose con konad Wine Red.
Per finire due mani di Essence XXXL Shine Gel Look.

Grazie per la visione!!! ♥
xoxoxox





                                Kiko 376, Konad Deep Jungle, Konad Black and konad Wine Red


Marianne - Nails n°87


Marianne - Nails n°49


Marianne - Nails Video Tutorial:




What I used:
Cosa ho Usato:



  1. Base: Kiko 376
  2. Stamping Plate:  Marianne - Nails n°87 and n°49
  3. Stamping Polish: Konad Deep Jungle, Konad Black and konad Wine Red
  4. Top coat:  Essence XXXL Shine Gel Look


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*