Sunday 19 April 2015

Holographic Stamping Decal With Born Pretty BP Plate









Hi girls!!! Today I will show you another Stamping Holographic Decal tutorial!!! This time I used the plate BP-54 from Born Pretty Store.
I started with two layers of white polish (Wet n Wild French White Crème ). 
Later I prepared some floral stamping decals over many stampers.
I stamped with BP-54 and Essence Stampy black. I applied the top coat over the stampers and when it dried I painted the decals with many holographic polishes (Layla Hologram Effect "Emerald  Divine", Color Club Halo Hues  996, 980 ,995, 981, 997, 999, 976 and 994). 
I painted the flowers in different colors and I chose nail polishes more clear for the center of each. 
When the decals was almost completely dried I taken them with the help of a dotter, I cut the excess and I applied them on my nails...
Finally I added the top coat....
You can find this plate Here and use the following code for 10% off discount: ABYW10
More details in the video tutorial on the bottom of the post!!!!





Ciao ragazze !!! Oggi vi mostrerò un altro tutorial di Stamping Decal olografico!!! Questa volta ho usato la piastra BP-54 di   Born Pretty Store.
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto bianco (Wet n Wild French White Crème).
Più tardi ho preparato alcuni stamping decals floreali su molti stamper.
Ho timbrato con BP-54 ed Essence Stampy nero. Ho applicato il top coat sugli stamper e quando si è asciugato ho dipinto i decals con molti smalti olografici (Layla Hologram Effect "Emerald Divine", Color Club Halo Hues 996, 980, 995, 981, 997, 999, 976 e 994).
Ho dipinto i fiori in diversi colori e ho scelto smalti più chiari per il centro di ciascuno.
Quando i decals erano quasi completamente asciutti li ho presi con l'aiuto di un dotter, ho tagliato l'eccesso e li ho applicati sulle unghie ...
Infine ho aggiunto il top coat ....
Potete trovare questa piastra Qui e utilizzare il seguente codice per avere il 10% di sconto: ABYW10
Maggiori dettagli nel video tutorial sul fondo del post!!!!




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Club Color Halo Hues 980, 995, 996, Layla Hologram Effect 
"Emerald Divine", 981, 997....



....977, 999, 976, 994 and Essence Stampy Black




Born Pretty BP-54



I painted the flowers in different colors and I chose nail 
polishes more clear for the center of each. 
Ho dipinto i fiori in diversi colori e ho scelto smalti
 più chiari per il centro di ciascuno



Video tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Stamping Plate: BornPrettyStore BP-54
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  5. Stamping Decal polish: Layla Hologram Effect "Emerald Divine",  Club Color Halo Hues 980, 995, 996, 981, 997, 977, 999, 976 and 994 
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*