Friday 15 May 2015

Essence Sparkle Sand Top Coat Review









Hi girls! Today I finally will reviewed a special top coat from Essence that I bought many month ago but that I discovered only some days ago among the Essence new products of last season! I tested Essence "Sparkle Sand" top coat with many polishes of different colors and with different effect.
On the bottle it is written that it can be used with all Essence nail polishes but it works with any polish. 
Let's go with the test....



Ciao ragazze! Oggi ho finalmente recensito un top coat speciale di  Essence che ho comprato molti mesi fa, ma che ho scoperto solo da alcuni giorni tra le novità Essence della scorsa stagione! Ho provato Essence "Sparkle Sand" top coat con molti smalti di diversi colori e con effetto diverso.
Sulla bottiglia c'è scritto che può essere utilizzato con tutti gli smalti Essence ma funziona con qualsiasi smalto.
Andiamo con il test ....




Kiko 338, 330,389, Kiko Mirror 624, Kiko 530, 243, Essence 196 "I Love My Blue Jeans, Kiko374,
Ludurana "Aurora Boreal", Kiko 296 and Shaka Holo Silver





I chose pastel polishes, a mirror polish, dark polishes, a multichrome polish and also an holo polish!!!
Ho scelto smalti pastello, uno smalto mirror, smalti  scuri , uno smalto multichrome e anche uno smalto  holo!!!






Here I applied one coat of Essence Sparkly Sand Top Coat....
Qui ho applicato una mano di Essence Sparkly Sand Top Coat....






....and here I added a second layer of this special top coat for a stronger effect. It works better over pastel colors....with darker polish you can notice the white "sugar" powder....but don't worry!!!...
.... e qui ho aggiunto un secondo strato di questo top coat speciale per un effetto più forte. Funziona meglio su colori pastello .... con smalti scuri si può notare la polvere bianca di "zucchero" .... ma non vi preoccupate !!! ...





I finally applied a last layer of polish as a "sandwich"....the polish will cover the white sugar powder and will give a homogeneous effect!!!! I love the mirror/sand and the holo/sand effect!!!! I can say that I'm very satisfied of the final result and I'm very happy that Essence has this special top coat still in his stands so that I can still buy other bottles!!! *___*

Ho finalmente applicato un ultimo strato di smalto come un "panino" .... lo smalto coprirà la polvere di "zucchero" bianco e darà un effetto omogeneo !!!! Amo  l'effetto mirror/sabbia e holo/sabbia !!!! Posso dire che sono molto soddisfatta del risultato finale e sono molto felice che Essence ha questo top coat speciale ancora nei suoi stand in modo che io possa ancora comprare altre bottiglie !!! *___*





Thanks for watching! 'Til next time!!! 
Grazie per la visione! Alla prossima volta !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*