Tuesday 2 June 2015

Lace Manicure With Born Pretty BP-L020









Hi to everyone!!! Today I made a Gradient  manicure and I used another plate from Born Pretty Store!!!
I started with two layers of Wet n Wild French White Crème and I let it dry very well.
Later I made a gradient with the help of a beauty sponge and white (Wet n Wild French White Crème) and violet (Kiko 332) polishes...
I stamped the lace with Born Pretty BP-L020 plate and Essence Stampy white...
You can buy this plate here and get 10% Off with the following code: ABYW10
For pointer and pinkie I prepared two decals with another design from the same plate:
Onto the stamper I applied a layer of top coat. When the decals  were almost completely dry I removed them and I applied on nails...In this way I can apply the decals exactly in the middle of nails. 
Finally I added the top coat.  
For further details you can see the video tutorial at the end of this post!!!




Ciao a tutti !!! Oggi ho fatto una manicure sfumata e ho usato un altra piastra di Born Pretty Store !!!
Ho iniziato con due mani di Wet n Wild French White Crème e ho lasciato asciugare molto bene.
Più tardi ho fatto un gradient con l'aiuto di una spugna per makeup e smalto bianco (Wet n Wild French White Crème) e viola (Kiko 332)...
Ho timbrato il pizzo con la  piastra  Born Pretty BP-L020 ed Essence Stampy bianco ...
È possibile acquistare questo plate qui e ottenere il 10% di sconto con il seguente codice: ABYW10
Per indice e mignolo ho preparato due decals con un altro disegno dallo stessa piastra:
Sullo stamper ho applicato una mano di top coat. Quando i decals erano quasi completamente asciutti li ho staccati e li ho applicati sulle unghie ... In questo modo sono in grado di applicare i decals esattamente nel mezzo delle unghie. Infine ho aggiunto il top coat.
Per ulteriori dettagli è possibile vedere il video tutorial alla fine di questo post!!!




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko 332 and Essence 
Stampy White.



 Born Pretty BP-L020



Video Tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Gradient Polishes: Wet n Wild French White Crème and kiko 332
  4. Stamping Plate: Born Pretty BP-L020
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*