Sunday 29 November 2015

Christmas Flower Manicure with UberChic Christmas-01 Plate









Hi Everyone, today I will show you a Christmas manicure made with UberChic Beauty Christmas-01
Stamping Plate!
Some days ago I reviewed this beautiful plate and for today's mani I chose the flower Christmas design. 
I waited for this amazing image for much time!!!
Now, let's go with all instructions!!!
First of all I applied two layers of white polish (Wet n Wild French White Crème)
Later, I prepared  some stamping decals with UberChic Beauty Christmas-01 and Essence Stampy Black...
After that, I painted the decals with Kiko 296, Kiko 238 and Kiko 283.
I left to dry the decals for some minutes,  I removed them and I applied on my nails.
I completed this manicure with some golden glitter to give more light to the Christmas  flower!
Finally, I protected the nail art with Top Coat. 
You can find this plate HERE.
Don't miss the video tutorial below!





Ciao a tutti, oggi  vi  mostrerò  una  manicure di  Natale  fatta  con la  piastra di  UberChic Beauty  
Christmas-01!!!
Qualche giorno fa ho recensito questa bellissima piastra e per la manicure di mio oggi ho scelto il disegno della stella di Natale. Ho aspettato per questa immagine stupefacente per molto tempo!!!
Ora, andiamo con tutte le istruzioni !!!
Prima di tutto ho applicato due strati di smalto bianco (Wet n Wild French White Crème).
Poi ho preparato alcuni stamping decals con UberChic Beauty Christmas-01 ed Essence Stampy nero ...
Dopo di che, ho dipinto i decals con Kiko 296, Kiko 238 e Kiko 283.
Ho lasciato asciugare i decals per alcuni minuti, li ho staccati e li ho applicati sulle unghie.
Ho completato questa manicure con un po'di brillantini dorati per dare più luce alla stella di Natale!
Infine, ho protetto la nail art con Top Coat.
È possibile trovare questa piastra QUI.
Non perdetevi il video tutorial qui sotto!




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Essence Stampy Black, Kiko 296, Kiko 238, Kiko 283 and
Nail Art Paint Gold Glitter.



UberChic Beauty Christmas-01



Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Stamping Plate: UberChic Beauty Christmas-01
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  5. Stamping Decal Polishes: Kiko 296, Kiko 238 and Kiko 283
  6. Nail Art Decoration: Nail Art Paint Gold Glitter.
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*