Wednesday 9 March 2016

Roses Manicure with Stamping Decal Technique - Tutorial







Hey there! Today it's the turn of a manicure with roses done with stamping decal technique! I used UberChic Beauty Sugar Skulls-01 plate that I've reviewed last time.
First of all I applied two coats of white polish as a base, later I prepared some decals...
Since isn't very simple to explain this manicure without images I suggest you to see my video tutorial below.
This plate is available HERE



Ehilà! Oggi è la volta di una manicure con rose fatte con la tecnica stamping decal! Ho usato la piastra Uber Chic Beauty Beauty Sugar Skulls-01 che ho recensito la volta scorsa.
Prima di tutto ho applicato due mani di smalto bianco come base, poi ho preparato alcuni decals...
Dal momento che non è molto semplice da spiegare questa manicure senza immagini vi consiglio di vedere il mio video tutorial qui sotto.
Questa piastrra è disponibile  QUI







UberChic Beauty Sugar Skulls-01



Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish:  Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Stamping Plate: UberChic Beauty Sugar Skulls-01
  4. Stamping Polish: Kiko 363, Kiko 227 and Mundo de Unas 37 High Green
  5. Stamping Decal Polishes: Kiko 288 and Layla CE 56
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*