Monday 29 August 2016

Pine Cones Manicure with UberChic Beauty Uber Mini plate - Tutorial









Hi to everyone!!! Today I made a Pine Cones Manicure with UberChic Beauty Uber Mini Great Outdoors plate!
I started off with 2 coats of White for my base (Wet' n Wild Black Crème). 
I made a gradient with Mi-ny Top Five Green as you can see how in the video tutorial below.
Than, I prepared some stamping decals with  the pine cones pattern of this plate and I stamped them in Brown (Konad Brown). Later I colored them with Kiko 369. I stamped the pine needles separately with MdU 37 High Green. For the pinkie and the little pine cone on middle finger I used the shrinking technique to obtain smaller pine cones.
Finally, on my index finger I applied two coats of Layla Hologram Effect Coffee Love and I stamped the acorns with Kiko 369.
This plate is available  HERE and the price is 7.99. The MdU stamping polishes are sold HERE.
Don't miss the video tutorial below!





Ciao a tutti!!! Oggi ho fatto una manicure con pigne con la piastra di  UberChic Beauty Uber Mini Great Outdoors!
Ho iniziato con 2 mani di bianco per la mia base (Wet' n Wild White Crème).
Ho fatto uno sfumato con Mi-ny Top Five verde come si può vedere come nel video tutorial più sotto.
Poi, ho preparato alcuni stamping decals con le pigne di questa piastra e li ho timbrati in marrone ( Konad Marrone). Più tardi li ho colorati con Kiko 369. Ho timbrato gli aghi di pino con MDU 37 High Green. Per il mignolo e la piccola pigna sul dito medio ho usato la tecnica di rimpicciolimento per ottenere pigne più piccole.
Infine, sull'indice ho applicato due mani di Layla Hologram Effect Coffee Love e ho timbrato le ghiande con Kiko 369.
Questa piastra è disponibile QUI e il prezzo è di 7,99. Gli smalti per stamping di MdU sono in vendita QUI.
Non perdete il video tutorial qui sotto!




UberChic Beauty Uber Mini Great Outdoors



The patterns that I choose
--------
I modelli che ho scelto



Wet n Wild White Crème,  Mi-ny Top Five Green, Konad Brown, MdU 37 High Green, Kiko 369 and Layla Hologram Effect Coffee Love



Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild White Crème and Layla Hologram Effect Coffee Love (index finger)
  3. Gradient Polish: Mi-ny Top Five Green
  4. Stamping Plate:  UberChic Beauty Uber Mini Great Outdoors
  5. Stamping Polishes: MdU 37 High Green, Konad Brown and Kiko 369 (index finger)
  6. Stamping Decal Polish: Kiko 369
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥



Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*