Friday 14 February 2014

Another Valentine's Day Mani With W plates

Hi girls, two days ago I received two set of 20 stamping plates  each that I bought from AliExpress.....I'm so happy!!! :)  There are very beautiful images! The next few days I'll do a post with a review.
For now, I used W-209 plate for my new nail art. I applied Sinful Colors 101 "Snow Me White" and Hits No Olimpo Ares (on ring finger and thumb), after that I stamped with Konad special polish white (on ring finger and thumb) and  Konad red (on other fingers).

------

Ciao ragazze, due giorni fa ho ricevuto due set di 20 stamping ciascuno che ho comprato da AliExpress ....Sono tanto felice!!! :) Ci sono immagini molto belle! I prossimi giorni farò un post con una recensione.
Per ora, ho usato il piatto W-209  per la mia nuova nail art. Ho applicato Sinful Colors 101 "Snow Me White" e Hits No Olimpo Ares  (sull'anulare e sul pollice), poi ho timbrato con lo smalto speciale Konad bianco sull'anulare e sul pollice e Konad rosso sulle altre dita.



Konad red, Sinful Colors 101 "Snow Me White", Hits No Olimpo Ares and Konad white


W-209 plate





What I used:



Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Sinful Colors 101 "Snow Me White" and Hits No Olimpo Ares (on ring finger and thumb)
  2. Stamping Plate: W-209
  3. Stamped with: Konad red and white (on ring finger and thumb)
  4. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for reading,
Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. vorrei essere capace di fare stamping belli come i tuoi <3 è una naila rt adorabile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti ringrazio tantissimo Sara, sei davvero gentile! E' solo questione di pratica :) Adoro questa tecnica che non da limiti alla fantasia!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*