Monday 10 February 2014

Essence Stamping Plates Collection

Hi there, readers! 
As I wrote in my previous post, Essence stamping plates are not numbered so, for convenience, I have assigned to them  a number according to the moment in which they were released. I own all of them (I hope!) apart from the first four plates (but I'll show you a picture of them anyway)...
------
Ciao, lettori! 
Come ho scritto nel mio precedente post, gli stamping della Essence non sono numerati perciò, per comodità, ho assegnato loro un numero in base al momento in cui sono stati rilasciati. Possiedo tutti loro (spero!) apparte le prime quattro piastre (ma io vi mostrerò ugualmente una loro foto) ...


 The first two "Stampy set" were the only ones to be round...I called them Essence-01....

I primi due "Stampy set" sono stati gli unici ad essere rotondi ... li ho chiamati Essence-01....



....and Essence 02


ed Essence 02




Then Essence began to make only rectangular image plates .....Essence-03
Poi  Essence ha cominciato a fare solo piatti rettangolari...Essence 03


 Essence-04

Essence-05

Essence-06

Essence-07

Essence-08

Essence-09

Essence-10

Essence-11

Essence-12

Essence-13

Essence-14

Essence-15

Essence-16

Essence-17

Essence-18

Essence-19

Essence-20

Essence-21

Essence-22

Essence-23

Essence-24

Essence-25

Essence-26

Essence-27

Essence-28


If I had I missed some of them ... please let me know :)
Se ne avessi mancate alcune...vi prego fatemelo sapere :)


















4 comments:

  1. What polishes work best with these? Any particular colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use special polishes for stamping or normal nail polishes very pigmented. Many Kleancolor polishes work well ( Kleancolor metallic or Kleancolor metallic matt for example)...many China glaze work well too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. non sapevo che ne fossero uscite così tante...ne avrò 5-6 al massimo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purtroppo mi mancano le prime... :) Non è sempre facile trovarle quando escono, a volte devo girare più di un negozio....può diventare frustrante, ma io vado matta per gli stamping!!! :D

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*