Monday 31 August 2015

Paisley Manicure With Born Pretty Water Decals









Hi Everyone!!! Today I will show you another water decal manicure. I receive this paisley water decal from BornPrettyStore. 
I started with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Crème  and Kiko 366 (on thumb and ring finger) .
After that, I  cut out the images that I chose,  I removed the transparent film and I dipped the pieces of paper in the water for about 20 seconds (it's better to use warm water.... especially in winter). I peel off the designs and I applied onto my nails.
On thumb and ring finger I added some golden studs.
Finally I applied the top coat.
You can buy this water decal here ....don't forget to use 10% off code: ABYW10
Don't miss to see the video tutorial below!!!





Ciao a tutti!!! Oggi vi mostrerò  un'altra manicure con water decal. Ho ricevuto questo water decal con disegni cachemire da BornPrettyStore
Ho iniziato con  due mani di Wet n Wild French White Crème e Kiko 366 (su pollice e anulare).
Dopo di che, ho tagliato le immagini scelte, ho rimosso la pellicola trasparente e ho immerso i pezzi di carta in acqua per circa 20 secondi (è meglio usare l'acqua calda .... soprattutto in inverno). Ho staccato l'immagine e l'ho applicata sulle unghie.
Su pollice e anulare ho aggiunto alcune borchie dorate.
Infine ho applicato il top coat.
È possibile acquistare questo water decal qui.... non dimenticate di utilizzare il codice per avere il 10% di sconto: ABYW10
Non perdetevi il video tutorial qui sotto !!!




Born  Pretty BP-W19



Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko 341, Born Pretty 
BP-W19 # 20610 and some golden studs.




Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:
  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème + Kiko 341 (on ring finger and thumb)
  3. Nail Art Decoration: Water Decals Transfer Sticker BORN PRETTY BP-W19 # 20610
  4. Nail Art Decoration: Some gold studs
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*