Friday 14 August 2015

Water Marble Manicure With Winstonia Plate







Hi guys, In a previous post I made an "alternative" water marble manicure perfect for polishes that don't work for this technique! Today I show you the same mani on which I used a stamping plate from Winstonia Store!!!
For the marble I used "Wet n Wild French White Crème" (as a base) + Kiko 204, 377 and 290. You can see the tutorial by clicking here.
After that I simply stamped with Winstonia "All My Hearts" plate and konad black...
For index and ring finger I prepared some decals....In this way I can position the design chosen in the middle of the nails....
Top coat to finish!!!
This plate is available here and you can use MANIA code to take 10% !!!
Below you will find the video review of this plate!!!! 




Hi ragazzi, In un post precedente ho fatto un water marble '"alternativo" perfetto per smalti che non funzionano per questa tecnica! Oggi vi mostro la stessa manicure su cui ho usato una piastra di Winstonia Store!!!
Per il marble ho usato "Wet n Wild French White Crème" (come base) + Kiko 204, 377 e 290. Potete vedere il tutorial cliccando qui.
Dopo di che ho semplicemente timbrato con il piatto Winstonia "All My Hearts" e Konad nero ...
Per l'indice e l' anulare ho preparato alcuni decals.... In questo modo posso posizionare il disegno scelto nel mezzo delle unghie....
Top coat per finire !!!
Questo piatto è disponibile qui ed è possibile utilizzare il codice MANIA per ottenere il 10% !!!
Qui di seguito troverete il video  con la recensione di questa piasta!!!!




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Liquid Palisade From Born Pretty Store, Kiko 204, Kiko 377, Kiko 290 and Konad Black







Winstonia "All My Hearts"



The pattern that I chosen!
-------
Il modello che ho scelto





Winstonia "All My Hearts"
Video Review:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:
  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  3. Around Nail: Liquid Palisade From Born Pretty Store 
  4. Water Marble Polishes: Kiko 204, 377 and 290
  5. Stamping Plate: Winstonia "All My Hearts"
  6. Stamping Polish: Konad Black
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*