Saturday 2 April 2016

Stamping Decal Manicure With Cici&Sisi 35 Magical Geometry (Set Jumbo 6)





 


Hi everyone! Here is a geometric manicure I made using a stamping plate from the new Jumbo Set  no. 6 from Cici&Sisi. I applied two coats of Color Club Harp On It  976. I made some stamping decals with  Cici&Sisi 35 Magical Geometry and Essence Stampy black.
After that,  I painted the decals with pink and blue permanent markers. Finally I added a silver stud on ring finger.
This plate is available HERE
Don't miss the short video tutorial below!



Ciao a tutti! Ecco una manicure "geometrica" che ho fatto usando una piastra del nuovo Jumbo Set no. 6 di Cici&Sisi. 976. Ho fatto alcuni stamping decals con Cici&Sisi 35 Magical Geometry  ed  Essence Stampy nero.
Dopo di che, ho dipinto i decals con pennarelli indelebili rosa e blu.
Questo piatto è disponibile QUI
Non perdete il breve tutorial video qui sotto!



Color Club Harp On It  976, Essence Stampy Black and  
Some silver round studs.



Permanent Markers...I chose Pink and Blue



Cici&Sisi 35 Magical Geometry  (Set Jumbo 6)



The patterns that I chosen!
-------
I modelli che ho scelto!




Instagram Video Tutorial (You can follow me on Instagram here):
---------
Instagram Video Tutorial (Potete seguirmi su instagram qui):





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Color Club Harp On It  976
  3. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi 35 Magical Geometry  (Set Jumbo 6)
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black
  5. Stamping Decal: Permanent Markers Pink and Blue (on ring finger).
  6. Nail Art Decoration: Some silver round studs.
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*