Tuesday 25 October 2016

Spider Manicure With Marianne Nails Plate - Tutorial









Hi everyone! Today I have another Halloween manicure to show you! This time I used two plates from Marianne Nails!
I used an orange polish as a base (Kiko 280) and I added one coat of an orange glitter polish from Shaka (G2 Joy).
After that, I made a Double Stamping with the Marianne Nail plates 130 and 131 and Essence Stampy White and Black....
Very simple but I love the shadow effect of the spiders!
You can find the plate 130 HERE and the 131 HERE
You will find the video tutorial at the end of the post!






Ciao a tutti! Oggi ho un altra manicure Halloween da mostrarvi! Questa volta ho usato due piastre di Marianne Nails!
Ho usato un smalto arancione come base (Kiko 280) e ho aggiunto una mano di smalto arancione con glitter di Shaka (G2 Joy).
Dopo di ciò ho fatto uno stampong doppio con le piastre Marianne Nail 130 e 131 ed Essence Stampy bianco e nero.... 
Molto semplice, ma mi piace l'effetto ombra dei ragni!
È possibile trovare la piastra 130 QUI e la 131 QUI.
Troverete il video tutorial alla fine del post!



Marianne Nails n°130



Marianne Nails n°131



The pattern that I chosen



The pattern that I chosen







Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko 280 + Shaka G2 Joy
  3. Stamping Plate: Marianne Nails n°130 and n°131.
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White and Essence Stampy Black
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*