Monday 3 October 2016

Stamping with Chrome Powder and Pueen Stamping Plate - Tutorial







 


Hello Everyone! Today I will show you how to stamp with chrome pigments!
Lately there is a large use of these pigments used with black base to obtain an incredible mirror effect. So, I tried to use them also to stamp!
As first step I applied a black base and later, I added one layer of matt top coat so that the pigments don't adhere to the nail polish.
I stamped with a leaves image from the Pueen stamping plate Secret Garden 01 and I used as stamping polish the top coat Essence Quick Dry.
Just I stamped I immediately applied a bit of Chrome Powder and I gently rubbed it on my nails...a nail at a time! I removed the excess of powder and I applied the top coat. 
I used two different colors of chrome pigment (18 and 35) that I received from Nail Mad AliExpress, while, the plate is available HERE
For best understanding I suggest to see the video tutorial below!







Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi mostrerò come timbrare con pigmenti cromati!
Ultimamente c'è un grande uso di questi pigmenti usati con base nera per ottenere un effetto specchio incredibili. Così, ho cercato di usarli anche per timbrare!
Come primo passo ho applicato una base nera e poi, ho aggiunto una mano di top coat matt in modo che i pigmenti non aderissero allo smalto.
Ho timbrato con un'immagine di foglie dalla piastra Pueen Secret Garden 01 e ho usato come smalto per timbrare il top coat Essence Quick Dry.
Appena ho timbrato ho subito applicato un po' di Polvere Chrome e l'ho strofinata delicatamente sulle unghie...Un'unghia alla volta! Ho rimosso l'eccesso di polvere e ho applicato il top coat.
Ho usato due diversi colori di pigmento cromato (18 e 35) che ho ricevuto da Nail Mad AliExpress, mentre, la piastra è disponibile QUI
Per una migliore comprensione consiglio di vedere il video tutorial qui sotto!




Video Tutorial:








Pueen Secret Garden 01



The pattern that I chosen


Video Tutorial:





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild Black Crème + Essence Matt Top Coat
  3. Stamping Plate:  Pueen Secret Garden 01
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Quick Dry Top Coat
  5. Nail Art Decorations: Chrome Pigments 18 and 35 from Nail Mad AliExpress
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*