Wednesday 19 April 2017

Rainbow Manicure and Butterflies with Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Season - Spring 01 Plate --- Tutorial







Hi dears!! Today I wish to show you a manicure with rainbow base and stamping image from Lina Nail Art Supplies!!! 
I started with two coats of  white polish  (Wet n Wild French White Crème). 
Later I put some drops of neon polishes  on a plastic surface and I mixed them with the help of a stamper...Then, I stamped the mix of colors on my nails.
To give an omogeneous effect I added one layer of Essence Pastel Ombré Top Coat!
After that, I stamped with Lina - 4 Season - Spring 01 and MdU 30 Neon Blue.
You will find Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plates HERE and MdU stamping polishes HERE
At the end of the post you will find the video tutorial that will show you how do these nails!


Ciao carissime! Oggi desidero mostrarvi una manicure con base arcobaleno e immagine stamping di Lina Nail Art Supplies!!!
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto bianco (Wet n Wild French White Crème).
Più tardi ho messo alcune gocce di smalti su una superficie di plastica e le ho mescolate con l'aiuto di uno stamper....Poi, ho timbrato il mix di colori sulle mie unghie.
Dopo di che, ho timbrato con Lina - 4 Season - Spring 01 e MdU 30 Neon Blue.
Per dare un effetto omogeneo ho aggiunto una mano di Essence Pastel Ombré Top Coat!
Troverete le pistre di Lina Nail Art Supplies QUI e gli smalti per stampare MdU QUI.
Alla fine del post troverete il video tutorial che vi mostrerà come fare questa manicure!



Lina - 4 Season - Spring 01







Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild White Crème 
  3. Rainbow Polishes: Lady Venezia 91 (neon pink), 93 (neon yellow) and 95 (neon blue)
  4. Stamping Plate: Lina - 4 Season - Spring 01
  5. Stamping Polish: MdU 30 Neon Blue.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*