Tuesday 2 May 2017

LeadLight Stamping Technique with Watercolor Pencils - Tutorial







Hi girls! In this post I will show you the "Leadlight Stamping" technique with watercolor pencils!
I started with two layers of white polish (Wet n Wild French White Crème)
I stamped some images from the stamping plate TU-018 from AliExpress and MdU 2 Black.
Later, I applied one layer of UV Led Matt Top Coat from Vrenmol and I let it dry with Led lamp. 
I've increased the matte effect using a fine-grained file and I painted with a few of watercolor pencils (Stabilo Acquacolor).
I chose to use the watercolor pencils because are softer compared with normal pencils.
Finally, I protected with top coat glossy....and later I choose to try also the top coat matt. 
I love both versions!!!
You can buy this plate HERE, the matte top coat soak off HERE and MdU stamping polish HERE.
At the end of the post you will find the video tutorial!


Ciao ragazze! In questo post vi mostrerò la tecnica del "Leadlight Stamping" con matite acquerello!
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto bianco (Wet n Wild French White Crème)
Ho timbrato alcune immagini dalla piastra TU-018 di AliExpress e MdU 2 Black.
Più tardi, ho applicato una mano di UV Led Matt Top Coat di Vrenmol e ho lasciato asciugare con la lampada Led.
Ho aumentato l'effetto opaco utilizzando una lima a grana fine e ho dipinto con alcune delle matite acquerellabili (Stabilo Acquacolor).
Ho scelto di utilizzare le matite acquerellabili perché sono più morbide rispetto alle matite normali.
Infine, ho protetto con top coat lucido....e poi ho scelto di provare anche il top coat opaco.
Amo entrambe le versioni!!!
Potete comprare questa pistra QUI, il top coat soak off opaco QUI e lo malto per stampare MdU QUI.
Alla fine del post troverete il video tutorial! 



TU-018 from AliExpress







Matt effect!



Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  3. Top Coat: Vrenmol Matt Top Coat UV&Led Soak Off
  4. Stamping Plate: TU-018 from AliExpress
  5. Stamping Polish: MdU 2 Black
  6. Nail Art Supplies: Fine-grained file.
  7. LeadLigh Colors: Watercolor pencils "Stabilo Aquacolor".
  8. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*